Google Adsense is one of the easiest Ad Networks that accepts Publishers, not just Publishers Small Publishers, I got Adsense approval on my News Website which gets just 15,000 hits a month.
Adsense is good for starters but if you want to start making Cash ASAP, consider Joining Ezoic — with Ezoic you can earn up to $50 for every 1000 visits depending on your niche.
In This Article, I’ll work you through how I got Adsense Approval easily and within a few hours. When I got Adsense approval sometime in June 2022, I had only 15 articles.
15 articles across 3 Categories, 5 each – if you don’t want to be rejected due to Low-Value Content on Under Construction, each category on your site should fill all categories on your site with at least 5 articles.
Out of those 15, only 2 ranked on the first page of Google, so you see I was a very small publisher then.
Tips to Get AdSense Approval in 2022
There is no trick to getting Adsense Approval but the Tips I’m about to give you will work for Sure:
1. Write Just 10 to 15 articles with at least 150 words (No Plagiarism, you can get Info from Big Sites but analyze your stats yourself).
2. Make sure to group your Articles into Categories and Tags: This makes your site pass the Easy Navigation Test by Google Bot. I’ve noticed that AdSense does not like some certain themes, on my sites I only use the JNews Theme and I get approved in 24 hours or less.
4. Remove any 3rd party Ad Code on your Website: As at the time I applied for Adsense, I was already approved for Ad Networks like Adcash, Adskeeper, Jubna, and ValueImpression but I removed all the codes.
5. Apply For Google Adsense and wait for a maximum of 48hrs for Approval.
While waiting for Approval, Adsense allows you to create Ad Codes and place them on your Website, ads won’t appear until 24 hrs after your site has been approved.
What are the requirements for Google AdSense?
Your site should contain enough unique content on each page, visitors should be able to contact you via your contact page and your site should use a cleanly designed and easy-to-navigate theme like JNews.
Can AdSense pay through PayPal?
No, AdSense does not pay publishers via PayPal, your money will be sent via wire or check.
Why did AdSense reject me?
AdSense may reject your website if it’s in violation of any of their policies like the use of prohibited words, adult content etc. Checkout the Common AdSense Violations many Publishers ignore.
Conclusion on AdSense Approval in 2022
Google AdSense is not the very best ad network for publishers, AdThrive is, but AdSense is one of the best for newbie sites as they don’t have any minimum traffic requirements.
If after reading and implementing the tips in this article to the latter and you haven’t been approved to run Google AdSense ads, check out these resources:
- 7 Common AdSense Ads Violations and How to Fix them.
- How to detect and fix Bot Traffic on your Website.
- 10 Best Ad Networks for Small Publishers in 2022.
If you’ve gotten approved on Google AdSense, then I encourage you to Implement the Adsense Auto ads on your website, both mobile, desktop, and Amp ads. Using Adsense Auto-ads will enable the Vignette and Bottom Sticky Ads.
Note that AdSense reviews old sites way faster than new sites, my 3-month-old site took 2 weeks to get approved while my 7-month site took 12 hours.
If this article was in any way helpful to you, please share it with your fellow publishers who need Adsense Approval.