We might not always be in front of a Laptop all the time or even own one, but that doesn’t stop you from monetizing your YouTube Channel.
I have personally started and monetized a YouTube Channel with just my mobile phone.
In this article, I’ll teach you how you can monetize your YouTube Channel on Mobile.
New Here? ebukaval.com teaches YouTube, Blogging, WordPress and how to make money online. Follow me on Facebook and Instagram for exclusive followers-only tutorials.
This monetization process that am about to teach you is only for those of you who are in the YouTube Partner Program.
That is your Channel is approved to run AdSense ads.
If you’ve not reached 1000 subscribers yet and you wish to monetize your YouTube Channel, I have an article on how you can do so, read it here.
Download YouTube Studio
The normal YouTube app, can show you the stats of your Channel but you can’t monetize your videos with it.
Here’s what you need to do,
Open the Google PlayStore Application on your mobile phone and search for YouTube Studio, then click on the first app that shows up.
Install the app, and then login with your Channel’s E-mail.
Monetize Single Video
Once you’re logged into the YouTube Studio app, your content and analytics will be on display. What next?
- You now have to navigate to the left menu and click on content
- Select the video which you’ve uploaded
- Then in the left menu again, you should click on Monetization.
- You’ll see different types of ads, select the ones you want and then save.
Monetize Multiple Videos at Once
If you’re a type of guy that upload a lot of videos weekly or daily and you’d want to monetize your videos in bulk, then this is for you:
- You Should sign in to YouTube Studio as usual
- Select Content in the left sidebar
- You have to then use the grey box to select the videos you wish to monetize
- Once you’ve selected the videos that you want to monetize, click the edit menu and you’ll see a drop down list where you should select ‘Monetization’
- Select ‘On’ in the Monetization Dropdown, click update videos and tick the box and click ‘update videos’ again.
It is done!
I hope this article helped you to monetize your YouTube Channel on your mobile phone, ask your questions in the comment section below.
Thanks for Reading!