Owing to your reasons, you may wish to make your YouTube channel private as you sort things out.
In this article, I’ll run you through the steps you need to take to make your YouTube Channel private in less than a minute.
New to this website? ebukaval.com teaches its readers how to make the most out of YouTube, WordPress, and generally ‘how to make money online.
You have to make sure that you’re logged into the YouTube Channel you want to make private to avoid issues.
I noticed that some people or should I say ‘businesses’ choose to open up private YouTube Channels for one reason or the other.
To Create a private YouTube Channel, you need to first create the channel, follow the steps below:
- Open the YouTube app or Website
- Click the Blank Profile Icon at the top right-hand corner of your screen and click on Sign In.
- Follow the prompts and your Channel will be created in Seconds.
Advantages of making your YouTube Channel Private
Making your YouTube Channel comes with several advantages which include:
- Your Subscribers are hidden as well as your content, likes, and playlists.
- All your comments and likes will be removed by YouTube
- People can watch your content only by invitation, if not, they won’t even see your Channel.
Steps to make your YouTube Channel Private
Make sure you follow these steps to the latter, so your YouTube Channel will be hidden properly and not deleted.
- Click on the Profile Icon on the top right-hand corner of your screen and select YouTube Studio
- Once ‘YouTube Studio’ is fully loaded, head over to the bottom and click on settings.
- On the popup, tap on Channel and then Advanced Settings.
- The next step is to tap ‘Delete or Hide Channel’. For channel safety, YouTube requires you to login again
- On the Next Page, you should click on ‘I want to Hide my Content’, then tick the 2 boxes there and click on ‘Hide my content’.
Congrats on successfully hiding your YouTube Channel, follow me on Twitter – @ebukaval99 for more in-depth and brief tutorials.
Scroll down to leave a comment and read more YouTube Tutorials.
Thanks for Reading!.