With over 2 Million Publishers worldwide and still counting, Google AdSense is the best ad network for Publishers in the Sense that your site only needs to be Trustworthy and have unique content to get approved.
However, if you’re struggling with getting your Website approved for Google AdSense ← I have a tutorial on that which has helped thousands of new publishers get approved, make sure you read it.
How Many Pageviews do you need for Google AdSense?
Google AdSense doesn’t have any minimum traffic requirements, so you need 0 pageviews to get approved and start running ads.
However, before you apply for any ad network, you should at least cross the 1000 monthly visitors mark so you can earn decently.
With 1000 Monthly Visitors to your new site, you can start earning anywhere between $1 – $9 on Google AdSense and this largely depends on your niche and your source of traffic.
How do I get 1000 visitors to my New Website?
If your website is relatively new, here are my recommendations to get 1000 Monthly Visitors Faster:
- Create a list of Long Tail Low Competition and High Search Volume Keywords to write on. (Use this Free Keyword Suggestion Tool)
- Create the best possible content that’ll satisfy users’ intent.
- Keep Writing Articles and Optimize them with Surfer SEO and Rank Math, so that they’ll rank in Google.
If you can get 1000 visitors to your website in your first month, it shouldn’t be hard for you to keep growing month over month, all you have to do is keep improving your efforts and investing in your Site’s content.
Now that you’ve finished reading this article, I hope that you’ve been able to understand that you don’t need any amount of pageviews to get on Google AdSense.
Got a second to read more AdSense Related Content? Take a look at a bunch I picked out for you:
- Google AdSense vs Ezoic: Unbiased Comparison for Publishers
- How to Increase AdSense CPC Easily for Any Niche
- Can I use Taboola with AdSense?
- How do I transfer AdSense Money to My Bank Account?
If this article is helpful, give back by sharing it with others, I very much appreciate your support, and don’t forget to leave a comment if you have any questions or something to add.