How Long Does it take to get an audience on YouTube? It is still the biggest Streaming platform with Millions of Users who watch hours and hours of content every single day.
As a Creator, your number one focus is to build an Audience to who you’ll sell products to and also help you make money from Ads.
In this article, we’re going to talk about how long it takes to get/grow an audience on YouTube as well as how you can do so given the increasing rise in competition.
How Long Does it take to get an Audience on YouTube?
How long it takes to grow an audience on YouTube depends on the profitability of your niche as well as the effort that you’re willing to put into your Channel.
For Me, it takes anywhere from 3 – 6 Months to get a sizable audience on YouTube because I lay out the groundwork early in and just follow through with the plan.
You’ll save your audience growth a couple of months the moment you realize that your YouTube Channel is your business and if you want to Grow your Business, you’ll have to invest Time, Money, and Effort.
If I was to Start a YouTube Channel today, I would focus on creating the best content in my niche as frequently as possible.
My Goals will be realistic and I’ll meet them by the end of my first month:
- Upload 90 High-Quality Videos
- 30 Long Form Videos
- 60 Shorts
- Each video gets 1000 views => 100,000 views
- If 5% of my viewers Subscribe, that’ll be 5,000 Subscribers
I’ve already achieved this with a couple of clients in the past, So it’s not impossible at all, you can try it out and tell me how it goes.
How do you Create High-Quality YouTube Videos?
Remember when I mentioned that you should treat your YouTube Channel as your Business, well the time is now!
What I want you to do is think, what type of content do I want to create? What Do I need to Create the video?
For Tools, you’ll probably need:
- Tubebuddy (For Video Optimizations as well as Channel Growth Tracking).
- Envato Elements (For Video Templates like animations, intro, outro, etc).
- InVideo (For Faceless Video Creation, Video Editing, and access to royalty-free videos and music).
- Canva (For Creating Video Thumbnails and Images for Community Posts).
For Beginner YouTube Equipment, you’ll need:
- A Camera (to record videos in high definition).
- A Decent Enough Microphone (for High Quality Voice Recording).
- Affordable Lighting (because your videos need to look good).
- Video Editing Laptop (which you’ll use to edit and fine tune your videos).
- Video Editing Software, etc. (Help you in Editing).
By the time you’re done reading this article, I hope that you’d be motivated to go out there and grow your YouTube Audience since you read to know.
If you’d like to learn more about Growing your YouTube Channel and Audience, check out these amazing Articles that I’ve Picked out for you:
- YouTube Browse Features and How they help grow your Channel
- How to Get More Subscribers on YouTube
- How Often should you Upload YouTube Videos
- Everything you need to know about Uploading 4K Videos on YouTube
- How Long Should your YouTube Videos Be?
If you found this article helpful, give back by sharing it with others, and don’t forget to leave a comment if you’ve got any questions or suggestions to make.