If you’d love to find out How you can Transfer AdSense money to your bank account, then this article should be important for you, don’t miss any detail.
Google AdSense is one of the best Ad Networks for Small Publishers (second to Ezoic) only because you can get accepted without any minimum traffic requirement and the ads are of great quality.
How do I Transfer AdSense Money to My Bank Account?
If you want to Transfer your AdSense Earnings to your Bank Account, you’ll have to select Wire Transfer as your preferred Payment Method.
And as you should be aware, the minimum threshold to receive your Google AdSense Earnings is $100, if your RPM is $5, it’ll take you 20,000 pageviews to make up to the threshold.
If you’re experiencing low CPC with the Google AdSense ads that are live on your site, then you’ll need to go through my article on How to Improve your AdSense CPC for Beginners.
How to Receive AdSense Payments by Wire Transfer
If you want to review your Google AdSense Payment (Earnings) by Wire Transfer, you’ll have to give Google your details so that they can pay you, details you’ll give depends on your Country, you can check for yours on this page.
Anyways, here are the steps you need to take to receive your AdSense Money by Wire Transfer:
- Login to Your Google AdSense Account.
- Click on Payments from the Left Navigation Panel.
- Then Click on Payment Method.
- Select the Radio Button for ‘Wire Transfer to bank account’, then click on Continue.
- Enter your Correct Bank Account information, confirm your details, and then click on Continue.
What details do you need to Receive AdSense Payments to your Bank Account?
For you to receive your AdSense earnings in your bank account, you’ll need to enter your banking details, look at some of the details you’ll need:
- Account Holder Name (The Name On your Bank Account).
- Bank Name (Your Bank’s Full Name).
- SWIFT-BIC (Usually 8 to 11 Characters).
- Bank Account Number (Usually 16 Digits).
If you’re living in countries where their bank accounts Don’t give you these details (ex. Nigeria), all you have to do is to visit your Bank’s nearest branch and request a Domiciliary Account.
Most times, you might get rejected or your bank doesn’t offer that. You should then signup for Grey.
Grey is an online payment platform that helps you create international accounts for your International Transactions, you can very much use it to withdraw your AdSense Money (That’s what I do because I was denied a Dormicillary Account).
Google AdSense is a great platform that I use to monetize a couple of my websites and it pays well, though not as well as Ezoic or Mediavine.
I do hope that you enjoyed scaling through this Article, if you’d like to read more content, here are my suggestions for you:
- How to Improve AdSense CTR in 2022
- How to Increase Google AdSense CPC Easily
- Google AdSense Arbitrage 101: A Free Guide for Beginners
- Google AdSense vs Ezoic Review for Publishers
If this article is helpful to you, give back by sharing it with others, I appreciate all the help I can get, and don’t forget to leave a comment if you have any questions on the topic discussed as well as anything to add.